Monday, February 23, 2009

Making extra money as a programmer on the side

Ok, I've been programming for years, so not much shocks me anymore. But, every once in a while I wonder how I can make more money without having to work more hours. At some points, it seems as though, as a developer, I may spend the rest of my life in "crisis mode" for clients.

Anyway, lately, I've been investigating some strategies. I've found that if I were to choose the ultimate job, it would consist of the following... unlimited number of clients, make money when I'm not working, create residual money, no extreme deadlines.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like affiliate marketing is the way to go. I've been working with it for a short time now. No big successes yet. But, considering this economy, companies are scrambling for these marketers.

If you want to continue on that journey with me, or learn more, please visit http://www.awealthyaffiliatemember.com for more information. On a side note, the group within this "university" also needs developers as they have their own job board.

1 comment:

instantvaultgraphics said...

I'm a computer programmer and i'm here to learn how to make easy money here and i click this and i was impress of what it says, thanks for the info... I will always look for the new info here.

squeeze page