Thursday, September 22, 2016

How Come i can't change the size of my application windows in Windows 10 with Parallels 12

I updated to Parallels 12. I ended up changing a lot of the visual displays trying to make things better. Then somewhere along the way, I couldn't change the size of the applications in Windows 10. I thought it had something to do with Parallels, but it doesn't.

To fix this issue, simply do the following:

  1. Go to the notifications window. The little icon near the date and time on the bottom right on the start bar.
  2. Open it up
  3. Check to see if you are in tablet mode.... I was.
  4. Unhighlight it and you're done.

1 comment:

ed treatment tablets said...

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?